Restoration Christian Center’s mission is to equip the saints for the Work of Ministry, for edifying of the Body of Christ through education, training and mentoring.
Ephesians 4:10-13 says that, “10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things. 11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;”
Restoration Christian Center’s vision is to see the Lord add to the Church daily.
Acts 2:41-47 says, “41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. 42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43 Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. 44 Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need. 46 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.”
Restoration’s Core Values include building strong families that value life and learning which are the keys to creating healthy people (mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually) and encouraging prosperity (spirit, body, and soul). Maintaining a two-parent family is essential to raising godly healthy children. Restoration Christian Center ministers to God’s people according to the following five core values:
- Holistic Learning: We believe a holistic approach is the most effective way to address spiritual barriers and preparing people to do the work of the ministry. The Bible is the only resource that is capable of bringing about the completeness that those in our families and communities so desperately need.
- Informed Guidance: As God-created free-will beings, we believe that a person should have access to all of the necessary tools to make an informed decision in matters that affect his or her life, especially if that decision has an impact on the life of another human being.
- Compassionate Service: We realize that people do not care how much you know in your ability to help them through their challenges until they know how much you care and sympathize with their situation.
- Passionate Advocacy: As our desire is to see more than our local membership benefit from our style, we are a passionate advocate for the causes that hinder generational prosperity and quality of life, especially in urban areas.
- Leadership Integrity: The greatest thanks we can give the Body of Christ is to ensure we operate with the highest integrity and accountability for maximum effectiveness in all aspects of our ministry, programs and administration. More specifically, Restoration Christian Center stresses the importance of:
- Marriages—the biblical definition
- Sexual Integrity—before marriage and after marriage
- Christian education—the Bible
- Developing Leaders—equipping the Saints
- Evangelism that make disciples—communities first and then the utmost parts of the world
- Life—from the womb to the tomb
- Compassion for one another—loving thy neighbor as thyself
- Stewardship—responsible planning and management of God’s resources
- Healing and laughter—through the arts (performing, dance, music)
- Patriotism—love for God’s land and liberty